ANNOUNCE: xfdashboard 0.3.1 released

Rob McCathie korrode at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 07:55:48 CEST 2014

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:49 PM, Marshall Neill <ramien43 at windstream.net> wrote:
> After I installed the -dev for libgarcon and libxfconf it configured.
> I would think that a side note for this project would be that the -dev's are
> required for any missing dependencies.

Well, it's not specific to the project, it's a Debian thing. As a
Debian user you need to know that you need to install the -dev
packages if you're building software.
Arch Linux, for example, doesn't have "-dev" packages at all. The
development libs/files are just in the main package.

> Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate getting thru this.  It was a
> battle for me to say the least.
> Thanks again Rob.

No probs, glad you got it working.

Regards,