ANNOUNCE: xfdashboard 0.3.1 released

Marshall Neill ramien43 at windstream.net
Fri Aug 29 05:49:49 CEST 2014

After I installed the -dev for libgarcon and libxfconf it configured.
I would think that a side note for this project would be that the -dev's
are required for any missing dependencies.

Thanks for all your help, I really appreciate getting thru this.  It was
a battle for me to say the least.
Thanks again Rob.