gnome-disk-utility

jEsuSdA 8) listas at jesusda.com
Mon Aug 25 09:46:24 CEST 2014

El 24/08/14 08:20, ToddAndMargo escribió:
> Hi All,
>
> Yum says I have "gnome-system-utility" installed.
>
> I can't find it for my life.
>
> How do I fire this up in Xfce as a new item in panel 1?
>
> Many thanks,

If you like, you can load the gnome-disk-utility at startup adding

/usr/lib/gnome-disk-utility/gdu-notification-daemon

to your XFCE start configuration.

This daemon checks your disk automatically and notifies you if any disk
is going to crash. Lot of times you can save the data before the disk
crash. This utility has save me several times to loose data from disks
before they broke. ;)

Salu2 de jEsuSdA 8)