ANNOUNCE: xfdashboard 0.1.906 released
nomad at froevel.de
Tue Apr 22 20:16:18 CEST 2014
xfdashboard-0.1.90 "Loving fixed keyboards" was released on 2014-04-22.
This is a release candidate for upcoming stable version 0.2.0.
Maybe a Gnome shell like dashboard for Xfce
* Documentation is not up-to-date yet.
* Further version till stable version is reached will not get new
features because it enters now the stabilization phase. Please
report bugs, performance issues, really needed enhancements to the
current feature set to the URL listed above. Thanks :)
Release notes for 0.1.90
* New feature: Added focus manager. It is now possible to control
xfdashboard nearly completely with keys :) You can move the focus
from one widget to the next one with TABulator and move backwards
with the combination of Shift+TABulator. The arrow keys will move
the selection in the widget which has the focus. The key ENTER
will activate the currently selected item. In windows view you
can close a window by pressing either DELETE or BACKSPACE.
* Renamed "LayoutPrimary" to "Layout" in theme file as it makes
more sense. Sorry to all of you theming already. But it is
just a small change ;)
* More validations in XML parse in theme
* More actors are stylable and even some non-actor can now be
themed via CSS of theme. Sadly documentation is not yet
up-to-date, e.g. it missed that the color of background of
stage can now be set.
* You can now set the environment variable XFDASHBOARD_THEME_PATH
to define a theme path which has the highest priority and
does not need to be in search path. That makes testing themes
a lot easier. I used it a lot ;)
* Lots of other bug fixes and small improvements
More information about the Xfce