ANNOUNCE: xfce4-cpufreq-plugin 1.1.0 released

Liviu Andronic landronimirc at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 20:52:56 CEST 2013

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM, Harald Judt <h.judt at gmx.at> wrote:
> xfce4-cpufreq-plugin 1.1.0 is now available for download from

Ubuntu Precise binaries are now available at my PPA:
https://launchpad.net/~landronimirc/+archive/xfce

> Consider this is a quick bugfix release. Note that this version still
> doesn't allow you to change any CPU settings like governor or
> frequencies, only showing them.

It would be excellent if you get around to adding this! Previously
such functionality was part of xfpm, but it was canned in recent
versions. What would be nice to additionally have in the plugin is
displaying both cores (or all cores, where appropriate) in the same
plugin instance, and showing somewhere (say, in a tooltip) the info on
all possible frequencies that the CPU supports.

Thanks a lot for working on this,
Liviu