Inconsistent mouse size settings

Chris Rydalch crydalch at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 05:46:50 CET 2013

I didn't have the gtk3 engine installed, so I've installed that. But
unfortunately, it didn't fix the mouse size in my case. I'll try a clean
install of Xubuntu or Fedora w/ Xfce, and see if that's keeping the
addition of the gtk3-engines from resolving my problem.

Under Debian, are you likewise seeing the variations in cursor size? Thanks
for the help Greg!