Inconsistent mouse size settings

Chris Rydalch crydalch at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 17:37:15 CET 2013

Hmm.... looks like it's running, and it's in the Autostart list with a
checkbox next to its name. Is there some other settings daemon that's
supposed to be running?

How do I check to see if it's toolkit-dependent? I thought the mouse
setting would just be inherited by setting the mouse size in the settings
window.

Thanks!