1. gvfs issue - 2. menu entries issue

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Fri Mar 22 18:36:00 CET 2013

On Fri, 2013-03-22 at 17:44 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Fri, 2013-03-22 at 13:40 +0100, killermoehre wrote:
> exo-desktop-item-edit -c ~/.local/share/applications/

I didn't read carefully enough. I know the above way, this doesn't
provide what I want to do. I want to customize my menu and doing it that
way or by Alacarte does work sometimes, but not always. So I suspect the
app you mentioned also can't handle the menu without bugs.

I guess I need to know the config files and than need to edit those
files.

So again, where are the files I need to copy. I don't understand the
howto, with empty variables.