xfwm4 theme

Miguel Guedes miguel.a.guedes at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 12:46:02 CET 2013

It seems as though if in a XPM pixmap in a themes' xfwm4 directory one
appends the string "s active_color_2" the color preceding it is ignored.

So, the following,

"@	c #cecece s active_color_2",

 would result in whatever color referenced by 'active_color_2' taking
precedence over #cecece. (BTW, what does the 's' before 'active_color_2'
stand for? Set? Are there others?)

I found on XFCE's wiki [0] that "it is possible to make themes “pick-up”
gtk theme colours." My question, then, is what does active_color_2 refer
to in the active GTK's theme? (assuming GTK2 is being used)

Incidentally, does anyone know what each of the following correspond to
in GTK?

active_text_color
inactive_text_color
active_border_color