The future of Xfce (or beating the Gtk3 horse to death)

Mihamina Rakotomandimby mihamina at rktmb.org
Wed Mar 20 12:58:06 CET 2013

On 2013-03-20 14:22, Miguel Guedes wrote:
> On Wed, 2013-03-20 at 10:21 +0000, cl at isbd.net wrote:
>> Not all of them though.  I think there are some like me who use xfce
>> simply because it's 'cleaner'
[...]
> What attracted me to XFCE was its clean design, sufficient complexity
> hidden behind an easy and logical to use interface, which IMHO allows
> the user to accomplish tasks quickly and without irritating nags or
> hassles.

So do I.
I really like XFCE look&feel.
The only reason I moved away temporarily is that I switched to Fedora
and the XFCE spin used GDM3!

Now the XFCE spin is using a decent DM, my F18 will be XFCE:
http://lists.fedoraproject.org/pipermail/users/2013-January/429849.html

Happy again :-)

--
RMA.