The future of Xfce (or beating the Gtk3 horse to death)

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Tue Mar 19 18:36:27 CET 2013

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 09:42:44AM -0700, Ray Andrews wrote:
> The single biggest thing keeping Linux from 'taking over' is this
> sort of fragmentation.

Who cares if Linux (or XFCE) takes over? I certainly do not care. Like you
said: we are not selling a product here. So I do not care if Windows dies
or not.
Although on one side I would be happy, on the other side it means that
something even more evil will have replaced it.

For the rest, I agree with your sentiment.

houghi
--
This is written under the inluence of the following: