create new Terminal tab from batch script?

Frantisek Hanzlik franta at hanzlici.cz
Sat Mar 16 15:36:03 CET 2013

Hello list,
know someone if is possible, from shell script running in one of
Terminal tab, create new tab in same Terminal window (and run some
program there)?

It isn't problem in script run something as 'Terminal -e "command"',
but it run new Terminal instance and create new window.
But I want do it in terminal window where run my script - as if I
press CTRL/SHIFT/TAB.

Terminal man page mention '--disable-server' switch, thus there is
perhaps some kind of interaction with D-Bus - isn't some chance do
this with some D-Bus command for Terminal? Know one what D-Bus
support in Terminal means? Terminal webpage at

http://www.xfce.org/projects/terminal/

not say about it...

I'm running Terminal-0.4.8/xfce-4.10 at Fedora 18/i686

Thanks in advance, Franta