Keyboard/mouse control of Z-order?

Greg Folkert greg at gregfolkert.net
Mon Mar 4 02:02:33 CET 2013

On Sun, 2013-02-24 at 04:14 +1100, Chris Angelico wrote:
> The other aspect of this is that I'm looking to nominate a 64-bit
> successor to OS/2 + Presentation Manager + WorkPlace Shell in our
> house. It's looking like Linux + Xfce is the closest option, but with
> quite a few caveats and imperfect translations. So the more I can make
> things work the same, the less "glitchy" it'll be to move across the
> VirtualBox boundary. I'd really like to be able to work, and have
> other people work, the same way with an OS/2 app as with a Linux one.

This is not a XFCE related post, but Chris have you looked at:

http://www.ecomstation.com/democd/

Appears to be a v2.2 Beta Demo CD... I think it'd be worth the while to
look at it.
greg at gregfolkert.net
PGP key 1024D/B524687C 2003-08-05
Fingerprint: E1D3 E3D7 5850 957E FED0 2B3A ED66 6971 B524 687C
"Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal
life."
    -- Mark Twain