XFCE Theme Manager

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Mon Jun 10 19:20:05 CEST 2013

On Mon, Jun 10, 2013 at 01:42:57PM +0200, Genghis Khan wrote:
> Yes, indeed. But I think Nick meant that Xfce is not to be a desktop
> environment where you may have FIXED tools which may be comfortable and
> friendly whereas you would be bound to have part in a desktop
> application that you do not want.

I agree with the approach of not having fixed tools. Have some 'preferred'
tools is perhaps a better naming. i.e. the 'preferred' terminal program is
xfce4-terminal. You are obviously free to use KTerminal or Eterm or xterm
or whatever you desire.

Having a 'preferred' program that makes it easy to make and change themes
would be extremely nice to have. (Between nice to have and must have.)

I looked at the programs and if I wanted to try them out, I needed so much
extra that I was uncomfortable of trying them out. Perhaps on a Virtualbox
soon.

I think this is due to the fact that neither program/script is mot XFCE4.
Written for it, but not from it. It looks as if it was not native XFCE,
but rather something else that makes files that can be used in XFCE.

houghi
--
	Personally, I think most sports fans are a little "gay". They'd
	rather watch a bunch of sweaty guys jumping all over eachother,