The future of Linux

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Tue Jun 11 00:54:41 CEST 2013

On Tue, 11 Jun 2013, Chris Angelico wrote:

> I'll use them occasionally, but I'm with Rich - command line tools for the
> win. The only thing I need to do to make Xfce work perfectly for that is
> configure a keystroke (I use Ctrl-Alt-T) to bring me up a new terminal.

ChrisA,

   Or you can do what a friend who works at the Sharp lab in Camas does:
boots into emacs and that's all he uses for everything. It's the only editor
that comes with an OS ... and includes the kitchen sink.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D.          |      Have knowledge, will travel.
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.   |