Putting apps on the header bar.

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Sat Jun 1 23:15:34 CEST 2013

On Sun, Jun 02, 2013 at 08:40:22AM +1200, Buzz wrote:
> I normally call this the task bar, but I right clicked mine and it's called
> "Window Buttons"?
>

> > 2. The thingie that shows all my desktops and lets me switch to a new
>
> > one with a click.
>
> Workplace Switcher.

A good way to see what does what is to add a taskbar and start adding and
deleting everything you desire.

Even better would be to add a test user and play around there. That way
when you break stuff, you can just remove everything and start new without
deleting important stuff.

In the beginning with XFCE I broke it sometimes so badly, it was
impossible to log in again. Just cleaned the $HOME of the test user and
start over again. Learned a lot by breaking things.

houghi
--
How do you ask a man to be the last man to die in Iraq?
How do you ask a man to be the last man to die for a mistake?