Putting apps on the header bar.

john Culleton John at wexfordpress.com
Sat Jun 1 19:17:40 CEST 2013

Currently my XFCE displays two information bars, a short one at the
foot of the window with six apps shown and a long one at the top that
has the "K" symbol for dropping down the apps menu and submenus. This
top bar also has icons for the four desktops I run. Active
apps are also shown. Now I want to add some frequently used apps to one
bar or the other. Thus far I have failed in this attempt. I got as far
as selecting the app launcher but it never appeared on either
information bar.

Hints?

--
John Culleton