Midori Browser: no UI to disable SPDY protocol or other "about:config" tweaks...

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 16:31:11 CEST 2013

I'm using Fedora 19 XFCE. I find it extremely irritating to see the
Preferences screen in the Midori browser does not include apparently
any UI for tweaking internal preferences, like disabling the SPDY
protocol, which causes lots of nuisances and hassle (specially with
twitter). On Firefox, I just go to about:config, type "SPDY" in the
search bar, and uncheck (disable) everything related to SPDY.

On Midori browser, I don't know how to do that...

Ideas?
FC

Durante épocas de Engaño Universal, decir la verdad se convierte en un
Acto Revolucionario
- George Orwell