ANNOUNCE: xfce4-whiskermenu-plugin 1.3.0 released

John Coppens john at jcoppens.com
Sun Dec 29 18:31:53 CET 2013

On Sun, 29 Dec 2013 17:04:33 +0100
Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:

> So your claim isn't correct ;).

Hey, it's not my intention to start a flame war!

When I see something I don't know, like a 'whisker-menu', I don't
download, but go to the site, and read what it's all about. The
download link there is the one I'm talking about. It's my
first time to see such, and I would just suggest to add a
short text explaining.

With the abundance of 'Download Now'-button abuse all over the
internet, I believe this would be in the interest of the author.

John