Action Buttons

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Dec 22 14:28:08 CET 2013

On Sun, 2013-12-22 at 10:00 -0300, Renaud OLGIATI wrote:
> The config menu of the Action Buttons offers me, among others, the two
> possibilities: "Log Off" and "Log Off..."

Simply test what happens if you chose "Log out..." and what if you use
"Log out". If you check both, you'll notice that something in the panel
will change. It's self explaining and it won't damage your computer, it
also won't erase any of your data. It's ok to ask and my answer is: I
promise nothing bad will happen, test it.