Action Buttons

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Sun Dec 22 14:26:30 CET 2013

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 10:00:55AM -0300, Renaud OLGIATI wrote:
> In the XFCE panel I have Action Buttons to expedite logging off, etc.
>
> The config menu of the Action Buttons offers me, among others, the two possibilities: "Log Off" and "Log Off..."
>
> What is the difference ?

Mine says 'Log Out' and 'Log Out ...'

The first just logs you out (with a 30 second delay)
The second gives you an option to Log out, restart, Shut Down, Suspend and
Hybernate.

Know how I found that out? By clicking on each one. ;-)

Perhaps yours does something different. Just try it and see what happens.

houghi
--
This is written under the inluence of the following: