Black Lab Linux 4.2 Beta 1 released

Roberto J Dohnert rjdohnert at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 09:23:42 CET 2013

This is a valid related Linux announcement.  It has been in development
quite a while and we are letting people know that this distribution beta
has released and they can assist in making it better.  As is the true
spirit of Linux and open source, hence the Black Lab Linux Project is an
open source project such as is XFCE and the very platform you are using now.

As for us being commercial, yes we are a commercial company and we do
offer a release of Black Lab Enterprise Linux. 98% of Linux distributors
do this

In our announcement we made ZERO references to people having to BUY
anything.  We offer our source code for the entire system through the
repositories and through our website for people to compile, reuse,
redistribute in anyway they see fit.  Black Lab Linux 4.2 Beta 1 is
freely available to download and use as are our previous releases.

A commercial advertisement for goods means you HAVE to buy something.
Please learn the difference so you don't assume something nefarious is
in the air.