Spam - Was: Black Lab Linux 4.2 Beta 1 released

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Dec 5 09:04:36 CET 2013

On Wed, 2013-12-04 at 21:36 -0500, Roberto Dohnert wrote:
> We have released the beta release of Black Lab Linux 4.2 this release
> is a preview  of the next major release of Black Lab Linux.  To
> download and help us out and I would appreciate it very much, go to
> the release announcment:
>

> http://www.os4online.com/2013/12/black-lab-linux-42-beta-1-released.html

This mail IMO _isn't_ a valid Linux related announcement for a mailing
list, but an advertising, IOW it's nothing but spam. Just using Xfce
doesn't mean that it's automatically appropriate to announce something
that is related to your own commercial interest to a mailing list for
general questions, let alone that there's a list for valid Xfce related
announcements.