prohibit iconization?

Ulli Horlacher framstag at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Sun Aug 4 22:08:17 CEST 2013

On Sun 2013-08-04 (19:45), houghi wrote:

> > > No, my users should be able to use any program, but they shall not be able
> > > to iconize windows, because they cannot find them anymore afterwards.
> >
> > Sounds to me like the best solution is a little user education?

Not possible. My users are 70+ years old.

> Or show the Minimized Application Icons on the desktop

They do not recognize icons at all.

> Especialy they will not be able to change the settings.

This is not the problem.

--
Ullrich Horlacher              Informationssysteme und Serverbetrieb
Rechenzentrum IZUS/TIK         E-Mail: horlacher at tik.uni-stuttgart.de
Universitaet Stuttgart         Tel:    ++49-711-68565868
Allmandring 30a                Fax:    ++49-711-682357
70550 Stuttgart (Germany)      WWW:    http://www.tik.uni-stuttgart.de/
REF:<20130804174525.GA26235 at penne.houghi>