GUI password changer

Ahau @porteus.org ajax.criterion at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 00:51:03 CEST 2013

If you're unable to find an existing prewritten solution, take a look
at xdialog or gtkdialog, which would allow you to write your own gui
front end to passwd as a bash script.  Puppy makes extensive use of
gtkdialog, as does Porteus.  Porteus has password changing
functionality inside the larger "porteus-settings-centre" script.

Gtkdialog has a bit of a learning curve but I doubt this would be a
difficult script to write; if you'd like help, email me directly
outside of the xfce list, as this would be off topic.