GUI password changer

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Apr 24 16:26:05 CEST 2013

On Wed, 2013-04-24 at 16:17 +0200, Jaap Winius wrote:
> You disappoint me, Ralf. I'm quite determined to follow your own
> advice and stay away from that "GNOME crap". :-)

If we want get rid of all GNOME crap, than we need to drop Xfce4 ;).
Perhaps I already use less GNOME crap, than you do?

E.g.

[root at archlinux rocketmouse]# pacman -Qi thunar
Name           : thunar
Version        : 1.6.2-1
Optional Deps  : gvfs: for trash support, mounting with udisk and remote filesystems
[root at archlinux rocketmouse]# pacman -Qi gvfs
error: package 'gvfs' was not found

A lot of functionality for Xfce4 is GNOME software.