XFCE for touchsreen

Mișu Moldovan dumol at xfce.org
Fri Sep 21 14:48:43 CEST 2012

On Fri, Sep 21, 2012 at 1:48 PM, Andreas Müller
<schnitzeltony at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use XFCE for my touchscreen devices. [snip]

You mean you are using Xfce on more than one touchscreen device? I'm
impressed... I've tried Xfce on my HP Touchpad and it hardened my
conviction that there is indeed a need for touch-oriented UI on
touchscreen devices. Both WebOS and Android are way better on my
Touchpad.

Hopefully this will not started a flame, I'm just curious for reasons
to use Xfce on multiple touchscreen devices. Surely we all agree there
is nothing better than Xfce on a desktop. :)

--
mișu