xfce4-panel and multi-launchers

Esteban Gmail esteban.turquoise at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 00:51:34 CEST 2012

Il 15/09/2012 12:00, Allin Cottrell wrote:
> I find myself clicking the arrow button and thinking "Where has A
> gone?", where A is the first launcher I added. The answer, of
> course, is that A is what you get by clicking on the "main" icon,
> not the arrow -- but like I said, I don't find this intuitive.

my solution is: duplicate the first app, substitute the icon of the
first app with something that is about the specialized area of apps and
substitute the command of first app with, for example, pwd or sleep 1 or
anything you want.
I did it with my de (http://tinyurl.com/clxmzr6).
If you click on first icon doesn't happen nothing and you had to click
on the little arrow to see the list of the apps...

--
Stek Turku

inviata da Xubuntu