Darklooks theme for gtk3 apps?

Sergio sergiocmailbox-xfce at yahoo.com.br
Sat Sep 15 02:13:12 CEST 2012

> For info, the author has just released an update to the
> theme. Now
> MediterraneanDark is _dark_ in both gtk2 and gtk3. It is
> somewhat
> similar to Darklooks, but mostly compatible UI-wise.
>
> Thanks
> Liviu

Thanks. Using it now.
I just recommend editing gtk-2.0/gtkrc for both the Night and the Dark variants and set 'focusstyle' for something other than '0' so focused items are highlighted (note that the 'Night' variant has it more than once in the file).
Value can be '1', '2' or '3' and '3' is more similar to the way GTK3 looks for the themes.