no window borders

Ray Andrews rayandrews at eastlink.ca
Wed Oct 24 23:16:56 CEST 2012

On 23/10/12 10:27 PM, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On jeu., 2012-10-18 at 20:34 -0700, Ray Andrews wrote:
>> Just did one of those huge updates (UP5) with LMDE, and things more or
>> less work, except that all my window borders have disappeared. How can I
>> get them back? I don't see anything obvious in any of the setup widgets.
> http://wiki.xfce.org/faq#window_manager see “I have only one desktop and
> can't move my windows anymore! HELP!”

Yves-Alexis,

No, it's not that problem. I know that issue, but here, the *only*
problem is the lack of a border, everything else is fine. Anyway, the
issue is fixed in Salix which is more up to date with all software, so
as far as I'm concerned it's some Mint glitch and I'm not going to worry
about it.