Is there a youtube-dl Panel plugine?

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Fri Nov 23 22:18:36 CET 2012

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 12:55:49PM -0800, Sergio wrote:
> Another easy but un-related way is keepvid.com
> It has a bookmarklet button that you can put in you bookmarks bar (or
> the add-ons bar which I use for bookmarks as it's easy to open/close)
> and when you're in a supported video page you just click it and it will
> offer the available downloads.

That is a great. Looking at it, I now have a better idea. I will make my
own local php page around youtube-dl and add my own bookmarklet. That way
I can do a bit more customizing.

Thanks for the link.

houghi
--
First we thought the PC was a calculator. Then we found out how to turn
numbers into letters with ASCII and we thought it was a typewriter. Then