Suggestion: Change leafpad for pluma

jEsuSdA 8) listas at jesusda.com
Fri Nov 16 10:09:51 CET 2012

El 16/11/12 09:58, Michał Olber escribió:
> Maybe try Leafpad, which is used by Xubuntu project?

Oh, sorry, I was talking about mousepad instead Leafpad.

The point is the same: Leafpad is more similar to mousepad than Pluma.
Has no syntax colors, spellcheking, plugins... and the about says it was
released on 2010...

I think it will be a great idea to use Pluma instead Leafpad.

What do you think?