border sensitivity

Ray Andrews rayandrews at eastlink.ca
Thu Nov 15 06:15:33 CET 2012

All,

I recently upgraded my video card, and this one offers fantastic
resolution.  The problem is that when you try to grab an edge of a
window there seems to be no allowable proximity, so you need to move the
pointer to the exact pixel of the edge of the window.  This has always
been difficult, but with this new resolution, it's near impossible,
moving the mouse a 10th of a milimeter looses the edge. Is there some
way to give edges a proximity? Even two or three millimeters would be
just fine. That corner grabber thing does seem to have a proximity tho,
which is nice, and makes it the only thing that I can use for resizing
windows at the moment. But that's only when a window has those digonal
lines down in the corner, if that's not there, even the corner grabber
is ultra sensitive.