Nepomuk and Akonadi

Neil Winchurst neilwin at drofle.co.uk
Wed Nov 14 17:58:26 CET 2012

Two laptops at home run Xfce but at the moment my desktop is running
KDE. This is set to change in a day or two when I too will be moving to
Xfce.

One of the annoying things about KDE is this nonsense with nepomuk and
akonadi. I don't want them so I have turned them off.

My question is, what is the situation with Xfce with these programs? Are
they present? I have searched and not found them, but I would like to be
sure, so if anyone can help please.

In case it is relevant I plan to install Mint Maya Xfce.

Thanks

Neil