ANNOUNCE: xfce4-battery-plugin 1.0.4 released

Landry Breuil landry.breuil at gmail.com
Mon May 14 20:48:33 CEST 2012

Le 14 mai 2012 13:55, "Bela Markus" <bmarkus at hasix.org> a écrit :

> Landry,
>
> I have an issue with bar colors. Starting Xfce4 with AC adapter connected
bar is grey instead of blue. Unplugging it goes to green but not updated to
yellow or red. Reconnecting AC I do not have a bar at all.

> Otherwise it works correctly. Two notes:
> Percentage and remaining time is different than reported by Power Manager
and as far I see not only due to to refreshin at different time.

They dont use the same method to gather info on linux, and i wont touch
that parts of the code as i dont have a system to test it. On openbsd it's
consistent with upowr/xfpm.

> Both CPU Graph and WaveLAN display same sized and 3D-style bars, Battery
Monitor has a 2D-style and different sized bar. Would be good to have a
unique appearance.

Can you make a proper bug report in bugzilla for that and the bar color and
assign it to me so it doesnt get lost ?

Landry