ANNOUNCE: xfce4-battery-plugin 1.0.4 released

Bela Markus bmarkus at hasix.org
Mon May 14 13:54:31 CEST 2012

Landry,

I have an issue with bar colors. Starting Xfce4 with AC adapter
connected bar is grey instead of blue. Unplugging it goes to green but
not updated to yellow or red. Reconnecting AC I do not have a bar at all.

Otherwise it works correctly. Two notes:

  * Percentage and remaining time is different than reported by Power
    Manager and as far I see not only due to to refreshin at different time.
  * Both CPU Graph and WaveLAN display same sized and 3D-style bars,
    Battery Monitor has a 2D-style and different sized bar. Would be
    good to have a unique appearance.

Anyhow, it is a nice plugin.

Regards... Béla