4.10 No Trash, No Removable Devices Icons

Ahau @porteus.org ajax.criterion at gmail.com
Fri May 4 19:33:04 CEST 2012

Glad you found GDU -- I'm happy to get you packages but I'm stuck in
windows at the moment.  Rebuilding the rest of XFCE is where I'd look
next.  I've always built the packages in order.

Do you have gvfs daemons running after you log in, and are gnome
services selected to run on startup in xfce4-session?