Thumbnailers

jEsuSdA 8) listas at jesusda.com
Fri Mar 23 22:37:23 CET 2012

El 23/03/12 21:55, Guido Berhoerster escribió:
> * jEsuSdA 8)<listas at jesusda.com>  [2012-03-23 08:56]:
>> I want to have CBZ, CBR thumbnails on Thunar.
>>
>> ¿Is there any way to do a script to generate comic thumbnails? I
>> think I will be able to do a simple script for this, but I have no
>> idea how I can start.
>> ¿Can you help me?
> Recent Thunar versions make use of a DBus service implementing
> the thumbnail management spec.  So you'd either need to find an
> implementation handling the above format or write a plugin for
> Xfce's own implementation tumbler, see
> http://git.xfce.org/xfce/tumbler/tree/plugins

I've been testing and I've made a thumbnailer using comicthumb (the
tumbnail creator for Comix).

This is the work I've done:
http://clowd.jesusda.com/apps/files_sharing/get.php?token=08316dab71320a6e86318b46b4f4ae03ce52efdd

It does not work... I think it does not work cause new thumbnailers does
not work like olders ones.... I see the new thumbnailers are made using
C instead of bash scripts.

My knowledge of thumbnailers ends here. :_(

Thank you. I hope someone could do a comic thumbnailer soon. ;)