Xfce Digest, Vol 100, Issue 27

Ahau @porteus.org ajax.criterion at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 00:18:41 CET 2012

I'm not incredibly experienced in modifying themes, so I won't speak
to that.  Regarding the "session manager" and corrupted cache bug, I'd
just like to chime in that I run into this problem whenever I attempt
to log out while I still have medit running -- my operating theory is
it has something to do with medit accessing ~/.cache while
xfce4-session is trying to shut down, and that's why it gets
corrupted.  Not sure that that helps, but more info doesn't usually
hurt.