About installing themes in XFCE 4.8

Duke Normandin dukeofperl at lavabit.com
Thu Mar 8 16:24:16 CET 2012

On Thu, 8 Mar 2012 09:06:07 -0600
Ryan Hanson <crossrocker at gmail.com> wrote:

[snip]

> > Yes! I see ...  I wasn't aware that this "garbage mouth" had
> > been popping off elsewhere.
> >

> Apologies for the top post and if anyone thought my reply was
> rude. Oscar rubbed me the wrong way acting like he did towards
> people who take their time help others with real problems.

No worries! In the heat of the moment having to deal with a moron
like that, I would have probably answered likewise - top or bottom
or both. :) One consolation though, you can almost rest assured
that idiots like would never have the gonads to talk to you like
that - face-to-face!! :) They wouldn't me - and that's the truth!

and now "Back to our regularly scheduled broadcast" LOL ...
--
Duke