request for 4.10

Andrzej ndrwrdck at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 5 08:34:46 CET 2012

On 03/05/2012 11:48 AM, Todd And Margo Chester wrote:

> In 4.8, when I am editing an "Item's" properties in a "Launcher",
> I am not able to directly edit the path of the "Icon".

Normally icons are selected by name only (they don't have a "path"
attribute). The file name/path of the underlying image is controlled via
icon size, icon theme etc. If you experience problems with icon
selection you can try using gtk-update-icon-cache command first.

> Would you consider adding a way to directly edit the "Icon's" path?

In the icon chooser dialog box switch "Select icon from" to "Image
Files". This will let you select a specific icon/image file manually.

Cheers,

Andrzej