Progam placement

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Sat Jun 23 14:59:06 CEST 2012

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 12:10:26PM +0200, Silvio Knizek wrote:
> Use devilspie.
> Maybe someone should add this to the wiki, at least a "You want auto placement?
> Use devilspie!" with devilspie a link to the project page.

Definatly Devilspie.
It would be nice if Devilspie would be integrated into XFCE. It is the one
thing I miss from Windowmaker: the ease of doing stuff with how things
behave.

A GUI would not be bad. Integration into XFCE would be great.
http://code.google.com/p/gdevilspie/wiki/gDevilspie is from 2008 and
pretty buggy.

houghi
--
For a long time now I have tried simply to write the best I can. Sometimes I
have good luck and write better than I can.