Progam placement

Silvio Knizek killermoehre at gmx.net
Sat Jun 23 12:10:26 CEST 2012

Use devilspie.
Maybe someone should add this to the wiki, at least a "You want auto placement? Use devilspie!" with devilspie a link to the project page.

Regards

hha4491 <hha4491 at web.de> schrieb:

Hi,
I've told Xfce to start all programs on restart that were running before
stopping the PC. That is done but the placement is seldom the same.
Thunar and Terminal are always placed on the right desktop, Thunderbird
very often, and Opera ~50%. Is there anything I can do?
--
Viele Grüße,
Hartmut

Hungerhilfe: http://www.thehungersite.com

Ohne Zensur suchen:
http://suche.amnesty-bergedorf.de/

ökologisch suchen:
http://www.ecosia.de

Das heutige Motto:
Was sind 1000 Anwälte, aneinander gekettet auf dem Grunde des Meeres?
-- Ein guter Anfang.