Gigolo, Thunar and Windows Shares

Xavier Naveira xnaveira at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 07:02:19 CEST 2012

Cool! Installing gvfs-fuse did the trick! Thank you everyone for the
help, I was taking for granted that if the files were available on
thunar the share has to be mounted somewhere.

Just to mention, in case there is anyone else looking at the thread
with the same problem, that in fedora 17 the gvfs directory has been
changed to /run/users/username/gvfs

Again, thank you everyone.

Best regards,

Xavier