NVidia data

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Sun Jun 10 22:09:59 CEST 2012

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 12:26:46PM -0700, Sergio wrote:
> > Does anybody know of a way to get this on my panel?
> >
> > houghi
> > --
>
> You can use the genmon plugin.

Perfect. Never knew that one.
I have the taskbar as Deskbar with a width of 27 pixels.
I have two cards, so I can put them next to each other.
I made a small script where it points to with the following content:
#!/bin/bash
for I in `nvidia-smi -q -d TEMPERATURE | grep Gpu | cut -c35-37`
do
	printf "${I}C "
done

This could probably be done much nicer, but it works.

houghi