NVidia data

houghi houghi at houghi.org
Sun Jun 10 17:22:32 CEST 2012

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 04:03:13PM +0200, Guido Berhoerster wrote:
> On 10.06.2012 14:19, houghi wrote:
> >Sensors works nicely here with me, but it does not show the NVidia data.
> >This is logical, because it is not included in sensors, but rather with
> >e.g.  `nvidia-sensors -q all` or with `nvidia-smi -q -x`.
> >
> >Does anybody know of a way to get this on my panel?
>
> In case you're still using openSUSE, nvidia-settings is provided by
> Packman so we cannot build xfce4-sensors against libXNVCtrl in
> Factory, if you can convince the nvidia-settings maintainer to
> migrate his package to Factory I can enable nvidia sensor support in
> the xfce4-sensors package.

(Sending to the correct one now. Sorry.)
I have send an email asking to move it to Factory. However the people of
Packman are sometimes pretty set in their ways when it comes to moving
things to Factory.

Unfortunatly I am a lousy packager (and a worse programmer) otherwise I
would try to place it myself on OBS.

houghi
--
	Personally, I think most sports fans are a little "gay". They'd
	rather watch a bunch of sweaty guys jumping all over eachother,