NVidia data

Guido Berhoerster gber at opensuse.org
Sun Jun 10 16:03:13 CEST 2012

On 10.06.2012 14:19, houghi wrote:
> Sensors works nicely here with me, but it does not show the NVidia data.
> This is logical, because it is not included in sensors, but rather with
> e.g.  `nvidia-sensors -q all` or with `nvidia-smi -q -x`.
>
> Does anybody know of a way to get this on my panel?

In case you're still using openSUSE, nvidia-settings is provided by
Packman so we cannot build xfce4-sensors against libXNVCtrl in Factory,
if you can convince the nvidia-settings maintainer to migrate his
package to Factory I can enable nvidia sensor support in the
xfce4-sensors package.
--
Guido Berhoerster