session manager

Ray Andrews rayandrews at eastlink.ca
Thu Jun 7 20:37:57 CEST 2012

On 07/06/12 11:10 AM, killermoehre wrote:
> What is the program we're talking about? Is it compiled with session
> management support? Your session manager is up and running, so there
> is no problem.

It happens with gedit. Like I said, when a doc needs to be saved,
otherwise all is fine.  You know, one day I should run some proper
experiments to narrow down the situations where is does or does not
happen.  Maybe some other editor would not have the problem.  However, I
think the issue is with xfce, not gedit, because Gnome always gave me
the dialogue box before quitting.