Remember 'Always on visible workspace'

Trayan Denev tdenev at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 16:31:52 CEST 2012

Hmmm, I have a problem.
I create a script that will set chat clients to workspace 2. The code of
the script is this:

--Skype set to workspace 2

> if (string.find(get_application_name(), " - Skype") ~= nil) then
>
>         debug_print("Skype detected. Set it to workspace 2.");
>
>         set_window_workspace(2);
>
> end
>

>> --Pidgin set to workspace 2
>
> if (get_application_name() == "Buddy List") then
>
>         debug_print("Pidgin detected. Set it to workspace 2.");
>
>         set_window_workspace(2);
>
> end

If I start menually  `devilspie2 --debug` everything is OK - terminal is
visible on every workspace and Skype and Pidgin go to workspace 2.

I put `/usr/local/bin/devilspie2 --debug > /tmp/devilspie2.log &` in
Settings Manager->Session and Startup->Application Autostart. After xfce
restart terminal is visible on every workspace but skype and pidgin are not
set to workspace 2. I check the log file /tmp/devilspie2.log but it is
empty.

Can you tell me what is wrong here?

--
Моля помислете за околната среда преди да разпечатате този e-mail.