Suggestion for bug report component - help please

Mișu Moldovan dumol at xfce.org
Thu Jan 19 12:34:09 CET 2012

On Sun, Jan 15, 2012 at 13:22, mike cloaked <mike.cloaked at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> It is possible that very few left handed xfce users are out there and
> hitting this problem, but I would like to find a resolution to this
> issue.

Well, no one responded to your message, so maybe it will help you a
bit to find out that I've been using Xfce with left-handed mouse
settings for a few years and haven't encountered any problems.
Actually, Xfce is the only desktop that I've tried that requires no
additional xmodmap fiddling from me to reverse the mouse wheel in
addition to changing the function of the buttons, it has a setting
built in for this too.

I am the only one using my desktop most of the time, so I don't do
many logouts and logins. I log out maybe once a week and I restart
once a month or less. Recently I got rid of any login manager, I just
do a startx in a screen session, detach it and close the console. I
use Gentoo.

HTH,

--
mișu